How do I get audio Plus?
If you have donated already and you haven't received an email with activation code, please contact me via support. If you would like to get audio+, you will need to donate at least £5. To donate https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lukecmedia
Once you have donated, I will contact you within 48 hours. But just in case real life has taken over my duties, feel free to contact me directly via discord or support (Select Audio+ Redemption).
How do I activate audio Plus?
1. Launch the latest version of LukeAirTool (Audio+ is supported from 2.1)
2. Log in
3. Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNT
4. Paste activation code and hit ACTIVATE. That's it
How do I use it?
Currently Audio+ only works with PaxSim. This is due to the arrival location read out
1. Launch the latest version of LukeAirTool
2. Make sure you're logged in
3. Click on Flight Setup > Passengers
4. Toggle Audio+ switch (located under flight number text box)
5. Select your desired airline from the drop down (tip: You will notice that the airline label is now audio+ once you turn it on)
6. Fill in the rest and use paxsim as normal
Will Audio+ be expanded?
Yes. I am planning to add weather announcements at destination. I am also planning to add different versions of announcements, so they don't sound the same every time. These will be free. You will also get different ambient audios depending on what time of the day you are flying.
I am also going to introduce language packs. So for example, if you are flying from England to Spain, you will hear an announcement in English and Spanish. I am not sure if they will be free but if I am going to charge, then they will be no more than 99p or free for monthly supporters (while currently supporting). Reason for that is, I will need to generate around 600,000 announcement for each language. This will take some time obviously.